Ready to take your running to the next level? Runners’ Edge offers the most comprehensive running experience in Niagara.
From the beginner, to the veteran runner, and everyone in between…there is a place for everyone here at The Edge! We can help you train for any event from 5K to a marathon, or simply just allow you to maintain your running fitness.
Our run club embraces one simple concept: commitment, community, and fun!
RUN CLUB BENEFITS:
- Welcoming and supportive run community
- Stay motivated and accountable by training with a group
- Sanctioned run club with Athletics Ontario
- Professional coaches with accreditations all individually registered with Athletics Ontario
- Supervised runs on thoughtfully planned routes with coaching and water support each session
- Individual coaching plus customized training plans and schedules for the whole year tailored to you specifically
- Coaching on running form, injury prevention, and safety tips
- Weekly email communications to keep every member in the loop
- Have the inside “edge” on races being supported by Runners’ Edge such as race day support
- Receive discounts on footwear, apparel and most accessories in our retail store
* One Year (calendar year)
* 6 Months
* 3 Months
* Saturdays Only (calendar year)
We do offer a 2-week trial period before committing to a membership. Please contact us if you are interested!
GROUP RUN TIMES:
Tuesday 9am | 6:30pm
Thursday 9am | 6:30pm
Members to be notified weekly by email for meeting locations.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Each session is coached Benny Ralston - Athletics Ontario certified coach
- We start each run with a full dynamic warm-up and finish each session with cool-down stretching
- Every Tuesday we offer specialized workouts such as interval/speed or hill training
- Runners’ Edge prides itself in our sense of community and family. Our run club is extremely diverse in ages, abilities, shapes and sizes. There is a place for everyone!
- We also host numerous charity and club gatherings throughout the year.
I walk, can this help me too? Absolutely! We have many past runners that have now become walkers due to injuries or life changes.
What are you waiting for? Become a Running Club Member today!