All runs are from Runners' Edge (111 Fourth Ave., St. Catharines)
Tuesday & Thursday 9am | 6:30pm
Members to be notified weekly by email for meeting locations.
* summer start times may vary
What to Expect:
An instructed, full dynamic warm-up to prevent injury including light running and a group stretch each run. Various running modalities are performed depending on your goals and ability level. We do weekly specialized workouts whether it be interval/speed training or hill training.
Runners’ Edge prides itself in our sense of community and family. Our run club is extremely diverse in ages, abilities, shapes and sizes. There is a place for everyone! We also host numerous charity and club gatherings throughout the year.
- Safe and inclusive running environment
- Welcoming and supportive run community
- Sanctioned run club with Athletics Ontario
- Professional coaches with accreditations all individually registered with Athletics Ontario
- Supervised runs on thoughtfully planned routes with coaching and water support each session
- Individual coaching plus personalized training plans and schedules
- Learn to run with better running form to help prevent injuries
- Weekly email communications to keep every member in the loop
- Have the inside “edge” on races being supported by Runners’ Edge such as race day support
- Save 10% off footwear, apparel and accessories in our retail store
I walk, can this help me too? Absolutely! We have many past runners that have now become walkers due to injuries or life changes.
Become a Running Club Member today!