Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
This season, VEJA and Ciele come together with a multicolored edition of the Condor 2.
The vegan style is inspired by running along the streets of Paris and Montreal at sunset. Ciele is an independent brand focusing on making performance-based run gear, primarily in recycled fibers and organic cotton. It is designed for athletes and adventurers of all kinds.
This sentence, meaning “Lost time cannot be caught up” is a line from a song by French artist Barbara. It pushes us to surpass ourselves on every run going forward.
The Condor 2 is made for smooth runs and recovery sessions. It provides comfort and durability.Its Alveomesh upper, 100% recycled polyester, brings breathability and lightness to the running shoe. Its outsole was designed with a vertical flex groove, for a smooth gait cycle. It facilitates both pronator’s and supi nators’ foot movement. Two horizontal flex grooves were added to facilitate the forefoot’s movement. This new collaboration is without a doubt going to make everybody run.
• Upper: Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
• V & heel support insert: Pebax® Rnew® (62% ricinus oil)
• Midsole: 60% sugar cane
• Outsole: 61% bio-based (30% Amazonian rubber, 31% rice waste)
• Insole: 75% bio-based & recycled (52% sugar cane, 23% recycled polyester)
• Cushion latex: L-Foam (30% natural latex from Brazil)