The vegan style is inspired by running along the streets of Paris and Montreal at sunset. Ciele is an independent brand focusing on making performance-based run gear, primarily in recycled fibers and organic cotton. It is designed for athletes and adventurers of all kinds.
This sentence, meaning “Lost time cannot be caught up” is a line from a song by French artist Barbara. It pushes us to surpass ourselves on every run going forward.
The Condor 2 is made for smooth runs and recovery sessions. It provides comfort and durability.Its Alveomesh upper, 100% recycled polyester, brings breathability and lightness to the running shoe. Its outsole was designed with a vertical flex groove, for a smooth gait cycle. It facilitates both pronator’s and supi nators’ foot movement. Two horizontal flex grooves were added to facilitate the forefoot’s movement. This new collaboration is without a doubt going to make everybody run.
• Upper: Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
• V & heel support insert: Pebax® Rnew® (62% ricinus oil)
• Midsole: 60% sugar cane
• Outsole: 61% bio-based (30% Amazonian rubber, 31% rice waste)
• Insole: 75% bio-based & recycled (52% sugar cane, 23% recycled polyester)
• Cushion latex: L-Foam (30% natural latex from Brazil)