Surprisingly light for a stability shoe, the Arahi returns, grounded in the same stabilizing J-Frame™ as its predecessor. Boasting a seemingly contradictory combination of maximal cushioning and minimal weight, it’s been refined with a pull tab and mesh upper with zones of breathability.
- Lightweight mesh upper has a padded tongue for comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining made with recycled content.
- Removable Ortholite® insole cushions underfoot.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker promotes a smooth transition from heel-strike to toe-off.
- Firm and lightweight EVA J-Frame midsole provides dynamic support throughout your stride.
- Zonal rubber outsole improves durability and grip.
- Drop: 5mm