Maximum support gets even more comfortable with the women's Brooks Ariel GTS 23 Running Shoes. Soft, nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3 cushioning is long-lasting and adaptable, helping to protect the body from impact. Linear last construction of the midsole and outsole offers support and stability. Made with recycled materials equivalent to 5 plastic water bottles.
- Fabric: Breathable mesh upper
- Made with recycled content
- 3D Fit Print technology
- DNA LOFT v3 cushioning
- GuideRails® holistic support system
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad
- HPR at heel with blown rubber outsole
- 12mm offset
- Linear last
- Padded collar
- Lace-up construction
- Weight: approx. 10.7 oz
- DNA LOFT foam delivers plush and luxurious cushioning while maintaining responsiveness and durability.
- Innovative GuideRails technology proactively guides your feet into proper alignment. The result is less heel and shin rotation, knee motion, and more peace of mind.
- Shaped like a caterpillar, the Segmented Crash Pad is a midsole made up of independent, yet fully integrated shock absorbers. As your foot strikes the ground, the segments work together to customize your individual lay down to provide the right amount of cushion and seamless heel-to-toe transition for you making the most of all that effort you put into each stride.
- High-performance rubber provides increased traction and outsole durability.
- 3D Fit Print technology provides a strategic balance of stretch and structure for a secure fit without feeling stiff.