This running smartwatch helps you train and recover smarter with training status, running power, multi-band GPS and daily suggested workouts that adapt to your performance and goals. Plus, other new features such as race widget, which helps you plan your race-day strategy, and morning report with HRV status that reveals your overall health alongside the day ahead.
- Get an overview of your sleep, HRV status and daily workout with morning report.
- Push your limits with a built-in triathlon feature and 30+ activity profiles.
- Plan your strategy with daily suggested workouts, course details and more on the race widget.
- Utilize a full suite of advanced metrics and training tools to reach your goals.
- Pay for your post-workout coffee with Garmin Pay contactless payments
- Size: 41mm
- Display: 1.1" (27.5 mm) diameter
- Weight: 49g
- Water Rating: 5 ATM
- Charge less, train more with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 26 hours in GPS mode.
- With its sleek design and 1.4 oz weight, you’ll almost forget you’re wearing Forerunner 255 — even when you’re asleep.
- Featuring easy-to-use buttons and a silicone band, this watch is ready to wear — and tear — with durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3.